Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hello World...I'm ready to go!

There is not doubt Cole's motor skills are kicking in. What a big wave! Just 10 days from his 6 month birthday and he's looking pretty active!

The latest video we received is completely different with Cole smiling and sitting quietly...we were beginning to think he was a little lethargic! Not after seeing these photos though...looks like he's getting antsy waiting for his new parents to come and get him!

I know one thing he'll have in common with his old man...a love for Christmas! He's got his special Holiday Bib that says "My First Christmas Tree" and he is looking pretty stylish in his green striped outfit...he's going to love the hats we have for him!

It looks like Merry and I may have to baby proof the house a little earlier than expected. In one of the photos below it looks like he is already making a beeline for the Christmas tree! Watch out Bru...you'll have some competition for those ornaments now. Boy, is Cole in for a surprise at his first Preiditsch Christmas. Can't wait to sing you a song on the piano!

Hang in their little Buddy...we'll be there before you know it!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Merry and Rob,

Congratulations on your new baby. Thanks for sharing the link with me. Cole is ADORABLE! Look at those little dimples on his hands. So cute! Best of luck with bringing him home. I'll definitely check your site regularly for updates. Congratulations again!!! I'm sure you guys are very proud of little Cole.

Ivy

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home